EGETEST CENTER LED / Lighting Luminaires CE Certificate / Marking works with qualified test laboratory.
EMC Tests for Lighting
LED / Lighting Fixtures must comply with the Low Voltage Directive and the Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulation.
LED / Lighting Luminaires must be subjected to LVD testing and reporting according to EN 60598-1 and related EN 60598-2-XX standard product specifications in accordance with the Low Voltage Directive .
EN 60598 Standard LED / is the standard series used in the certification process of lighting fixtures. It is used with a second party standard. This second party standard is determined by the purpose of the luminaire (eg EN 60598-2-5: Projectors) In general, the EN 60598 Standard series is as follows:
Standards and directives
- TS EN 60598-1 Lighting fixtures – Part 1: General rules and tests
- TS 8698 EN 60598-2-1 Lighting fixtures – Part 2: Special rules – Part one: General purpose, fixed
- TS EN 60598-2-2 Lighting fixtures – Part 2: Particular requirements Part 2: Recessed fittings
- TS 8700 EN 60598-2-3 Lighting fixtures – Part 2-3: Specific features – For road and street lighting
- TS 8701 EN 60598-2-4 Lighting fixtures-Part 2: Special rules – Part 4: General purpose, portable
- Lighting fixtures – Part 2: Special rules – Part 5: Projectors.
This standard covers the general characteristics of LED / Lighting fixtures operating with supply voltages up to 1000 V, combined with electrical light sources.
Another issue that should be considered is the Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulation.
TS EN 55015 Limit values and measurement methods of radio distortion characteristics of electrical lighting and similar devices,
TS EN 61547 Devices used for general lighting purposes – Emu Immunity Rules
It must comply with its standards. The Low Voltage Directive for Lighting Products alone is not sufficient, but they must also comply with the Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulation.
LED / Lighting Fixtures Contact us for LVD and EMC Tests , we are in charge with our Test Laboratory.