As a company, we provide full compatibility within the scope of the directives required for CE Marking in our machines, with no expert staff and technical infrastructure.
For your machines;
2006/42 / EC Machinery Safety Regulation and 2014/35 / EU Low Voltage Directive
- EN 60204-1 Safety in machines – Electrical equipment of machines – part 1: General rules
- EN 12100: 10 Safety in machinery – General principles for design – Risk assessment and risk reduction
- 2006/42 / EC APPENDIX I Review of basic health and safety requirements
Within the scope of the 2014/35 / EU Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive
EN 61000-6-1 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMU); Section 6-1: General standards-Settlement units, immunity standard for commercial and light industrial environments
- EN 61000-6-3 Electromagnetic compatibility (emu) – Part 6-3: General standards – Emissions standard for residential, commercial and light industrial environments
- EN 61000-6-2 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMU) – Part 6-2: General standards – Immunity to industrial environments
- EN 61000-6-4 Electromagnetic compatibility (emu) – Part 6-4: General standards Flow standard for industrial environments
Technical File Preparation
Preparation of AT Declaration of Conformity
All these tests, inspections and reports will be made by EGE TEST CENTER for our manufacturers with expert engineer staff. We provide full compatibility for your machines with our extensive testing facility, and we do not leave any point in certification.
For our machinery manufacturers, we are able to carry out our tests at the manufacturer’s facilities.