The P2000 protected tent is a flexible protected housing that uses the same principles as the Faraday cage. The P2000 is a medium-performance, light-weight shielded housing compared to a fixed-steel chamber designed to exclude ambient EMI (electromagnetic interference) and incorporate internal emissions.
The flexible housing has conductive fabric layers manufactured together to form a shield between -55dB and -60dB depending on the options. Easily deployable using pneumatic beam structure.
- Portable entry level EMC test chambers
- Tempest (secure speech)
- Field Military applications
- Shielding sensitive equipment for example marine distress units
- Disconnection between receiver and unit,
- Disconnecting mobile phones or other communication systems,
- Typical protection performance from -55dB to -60dB.
- Shielded Tent The P2000 is designed and manufactured to the highest standards in Great Britain.
- At your request and solution, the testing facility will be designed and installed according to your exact requirements
- Small pocket enclosures for sensitive equipment
- Modular steel flooring of galvanised steel
- Ventilation panels
Ege Test Center expert teams provide instructions and training during the time you purchase the product. Don’t forget to send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org