006/42 / EC The Directive published as Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC was published by the Turkish Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology as a Machinery Safety Regulation. Provisions and boards related to CE certification required in exportation to the EU Member States and in the country where they are produced are defined in the regulation.
2006/42 / EC Machinery Safety Regulation machines include interchangeable equipment, safety features, lifting accessories, chains, ropes and belts, removable mechanical transfer devices, partially completed machines.
In the regulation machine; “Getiril except for partially completed machines, intended to be equipped or equipped with a propulsion system other than direct human or animal power application to express the products specified in the first paragraph of Article 2, at least one of the associated parts or parts thereof being movable and assembled for a particular application of them with a collection of parts;only if it is not used or required to be connected to the field of use or to a source of energy and movement and is only installed in a transport vehicle or when it is installed in a building or structure or is arranged to operate as a whole to achieve the same result a collection of partially completed machine parts specified in sub-paragraph (f), and at least one interconnected manpower for load-lifting and power-supply directly applied at least one of a plurality of interconnecting parts and parts.”Is defined as.
The conformity assessment procedures of the machines are as follows;
The manufacturer or his authorized representative applies one of the conformity assessment procedures to document the suitability of the machines.
In the event that the machines are not included in Annex IV, the manufacturer or his authorized representative shall apply the conformity assessment process with the internal controls of the machinery specified in Annex VIII.
Machines manufactured in accordance with the harmonized standards referred to in the second paragraph of Article 9 of the list given in Annex IV, the manufacturer or his authorized representative, if these standards cover all relevant basic health and safety rules;
a) the assessment of conformity with the internal controls of the machine manufacturing specified in Annex VIII; or
(b) the EC type-examination procedure referred to in Annex IX, as well as the internal control procedures in the machinery production referred to in paragraph 3 of Annex VIII; or
c) the full quality assurance procedures referred to in Annex X
What information should the technical file manufacturers need to include?
The technical file should contain the following information unless otherwise stated:
– A general description of the machine,
– A general drawing of the machine and drawings of the control circuits, as well as appropriate descriptions and explanations for understanding the operation of the machine,
– Calculations necessary to confirm the conformity of the machine with the basic safety and health requirements, test results, full detailed drawings with documents,
– Documents containing the following about the risk assessment showing:
– List of basic health and safety requirements applied to the machine,
– Description of the preventive measures to eliminate identified hazards or to reduce risks, or, where appropriate, to indicate irreparable risks associated with the machine,
– The standards and other technical specifications used and the presentation of the basic health and safety rules covered by these standards,
– Any technical report containing the results of tests carried out by the manufacturer or by a manufacturer selected by the manufacturer or his authorized representative.
– A copy of the instructions for the machine,
– where appropriate, the Manufacturer’s Declaration for partially completed machines and relevant assembly instructions for such machines,
– Copies of EC Declaration of Conformity for other products installed on this machine, where appropriate,
– A copy of the EC Declaration of Conformity
– Internal measures for mass production to ensure that machines comply with the provisions of this Regulation.
In addition, the manufacturer must carry out the necessary research and experiments on the completed machine, parts or equipment in order to determine that it is capable of being safely assembled and put into service in terms of its design and construction. Relevant reports and results should be included in the technical dossier.