EGE TEST CENTER, one of the few organizations in our country , is EMC TESTS , which is mandatory especially for our machine manufacturers .
As a company, we provide full compatibility to your machines under the directives required for CE Marking and we do not leave any point.
For your machines;
* 2006/42 / AT Machinery Safety Regulation and 2006/95 / EC Low Voltage Directive
- EN 60204-1 Safety in machines – Electrical equipment of machines – part 1: General rules
- EN 12100: 10 Safety in machinery – General principles for design – Risk assessment and risk reduction
- Or According To The Machine Feature According To The B or C Type Standard
- 2006/42 / EC APPENDIX I Review of basic health and safety requirements
* Within the Scope of the Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive 2004/108 / EC
- EN 61000-6-1 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMU); Section 6-1: General standards-Settlement units, immunity standard for commercial and light industrial environments
- EN 61000-6-3 Electromagnetic compatibility (emu) – Part 6-3: General standards – Emissions standard for residential, commercial and light industrial environments
- EN 61000-6-2 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMU) – Part 6-2: General standards – Immunity to industrial environments
- EN 61000-6-4 Electromagnetic compatibility (emu) – Part 6-4: General standardsFlow standard for industrial environments
* Technical File Preparation
* Preparation of EC Declaration of Conformity
All these tests, inspections and reports will be made by EGE TEST CENTER for our manufacturers with expert engineers. We provide full compatibility for your machines with our extensive testing facility, and we do not leave any point in certification.
For our machinery manufacturers, we are able to carry out our tests at the manufacturer’s facilities.